rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Visa issues for Colombians visiting USA

Visa issues for Colombians visiting USA

Quote: (01-20-2012 02:50 PM)punjistick Wrote:  

3. Four months is too soon? Yup, she should aim for waiting 1 year to make it look like a legitimate tourist vacation, and not a NEED to coe to America.

Yup. she would wait at lest 1 year between re-applying to make it look like she has no need to come N. America, and it really is just tourism to "Disney World".

4. That's whack. I guess there's no way to ensure an advantage.

Nope.

Also, come on man.. don't be so quick to assume I'm that gringo paying for a Colombian girl's vacations and shit! For the record, she paid her own way to San Andres, and she'll be paying her own way into Miami as well. I pay for drinks when we go out and sometimes food.. that's my style with anyone I'm seeing that I give two shits about, but nothing more.

Thanks for your input dude.

Don't feel bad man, it's the stigma that goes with being an American dating local girls in Colombia, and going on vacations in San Andres. What you described is the exact cookie-cut mold of how a typical American/Anglo-Colombain relationship develops. Get used to it if you plan on continuing to see her. Just the way it is.

However, I don't blame you, nobody is more addicted to Colombian women on this forum than me. I've been traveling to Colombia doing what you've just done with your girl for the past 15 years, and with several hundred of them by now. I was even going to marry one, and went through ALMOST the whole K1 FIANCE VISA PROCESS!! Ha!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread