rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Quote: (03-15-2010 05:28 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Anyone ever been? I've wanted to go for some time. It's one of those must do before I die things, like Carnaval in Rio or visiting the Louvre. Unfortunately, if I went I'd have to go by myself. None of my boys have either the time and/or money to go. The talent looks incredible: http://www.clubzone.com/wmc/miami-winter...vents.html

Having all the world reknown international DJs in one place is reason alone to go. Then you have the girls to top it off.

WMC was the catalyst for my move to Miami. Went for the first time on '01. Partied for 7 days straight. Moved to Miami that fall and went to WMC for the next 4 years, each time partying for 6-10 days straight. I can´t even begin to talk about what all goes on at WMC. There´s 35-40 or more parties/event during the day and 15-20 or more at night. Nikki Beach is a must do.

Messages In This Thread