rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Notch Count (POLL)

What's Your Notch Count (POLL)

Quote: (01-19-2012 01:50 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

One thing that has to be taken into account is, its much easier to get laid now than back in the 80s, 90s, early 2000's.
Back when I was in HS/College there wasn't online dating, texting, facebook etc. Im curious to see what the result would be if you subtracted online girls and poll walk ups/bars lays only

Actually, if you were in the right place (Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, San Diego etc.) it was so damned easy to get laid in the eighties that me and my buds had a name for it, "Overlaid". I was in my twenties at the time, had an awesome job, a room mate that was as good a wing as I was for him and if you had the bucks to go to the right places, it was a failure if you DIDN'T score. My room mate and I would go to different venues at times and I couldn't tell you how many times he would bring two girls home and when I got home to the apartment I would find a girl in my bed and I had to explain to the two girls who I brought home what was going on. Plus, this was before AIDS, cocaine was cheap and available in every upscale club and if you were in the right city, the girls outnumbered the guys. There were times in Atlanta during that period where if you were in the right club, all you had to do was post up at the bar and within ten minutes you would have girls hitting all over you. My dad used to come visit me when I lived in Atlanta just to get laid. I was the most proud of him that I have ever been in my life when he picked up a mid-twenties chocolate, hazel-eyed stewardess thirty years his junior during one visit to see me. That's another story that I just might have to write a post about.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Messages In This Thread