rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The No Tinder challenge thread

The No Tinder challenge thread

Quote: (12-09-2016 01:36 AM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

-snip-

I've occasionally wondered what RVF meetups would look like in a decade if online continues to gain ground. Would the next group of forum members meet at a bar and swipe at Tinder together while ignoring the table of honeys 10 feet away? It's not thinking we're "too good for it" to say that's not what being a man is about. Sure online has it's place, but don't limit yourself solely to the screen.

Gorgiass I 100% agree, even I can get anxiety when talking girls in a new city on vacation. (I was also wasted and coked out of my mind, so that obviously had alot to do with it).

If I'm in a social environment with friends, it isn't hard to approach.

That's why I always clearly state, apps are supplemental - we need rejection, egos checked, etc to become more humble and LEARN.

Quote: (12-13-2016 02:04 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I'm back to using tinder. Will probably continue to alternate with and without tinder/online, depending on the circumstances.

What made you go back Slate?

Messages In This Thread