rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Quote: (01-20-2012 07:08 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Check out about this "rapist" CS guy, a huge story now in CS community.

http://unknowngenius.com/blog/archives/2...ng-rapist/

"Cristiano De Angelis is also a sociopathic sexual predator, who raped a 20-year-old woman in Kyoto, sexually assaulted at least one other person and generally behaved like a pathetic excuse for a human being toward all the people unlucky enough to cross his path during his travels through South-East Asia."

It will surely be harder now to bang CS girls as they will be cautious hosting or even meeting solo men travelers.

After reading a lot of comments ( in your links story) i have no doubts that the guy is an rude asshole but a rapist ?
It might just be a witch hunt caused by a girl who got drunk and went to far with a guy and felt sorry about it afterwards. Crying rape is an easy thing to do for a girl alone and not many will doubt a claim like this.

In my opinion a rape is always violent with lots of struggling and threats. It didn't seem like this in this case.

In New York i went out with a hot couchsurfer girl for a drink and used the Roosh line, can i use your toilet ? ( which worked) and slept over at her place, i pushed very hard with her in the bedroom and had a big argument with her afterwards when she didn't put up. In hindsight maybe too far but she was very attractive and i wanted that lay after i struck out with a Belarussian girl and a Colombian girl that same weekend. We got into an argument while texting again the next day and at one point i had my doubts if she would destroy my CS profile page with a bad review or worse a rape cry.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread