rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which One Are Men Most Likely To Fuck You Over With: Pussy Or Money?

Which One Are Men Most Likely To Fuck You Over With: Pussy Or Money?

Quote: (12-12-2016 11:16 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2016 09:00 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Most hated wingmen:

Wingmen who wont even distract an ugly friend for you (cause hes not interested or attracted) so you can get ahead. Im not saying take the grenade all the time but damn... what the fuck are you here for if you arent gonna help me out?

Wingmen who always want to take the hottest girl... Sometimes you both like the same kind of girls and he wont take turns with you approaching hot girls.. Always gotta approach the best girl in every set and leave you with the less attractive ones.

I think I should start a new thread. haha

Man, selfish wingmen who won't entertain a grenade are only about a '5' on the wingman scale. They're not great, but they're not the worst. The worst are male friends/acquaintances/coworkers who'll go out of their way to cockblock you if they see you talking to hot girls. Either because they're in relationships and (sub)consciously jealous, or else they're just really bad wingmen and will sabotage you deliberately if they're having no luck to make themselves feel better.

And there's why I started rolling solo. I noticed a pattern of me opening a girl and one of my now former friends would swoop in to either drag me away and/or leave with her while I'd be taking a piss or getting a drink.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Messages In This Thread