rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Quote: (12-10-2016 12:49 AM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2016 12:32 AM)MrBoombastic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2016 12:30 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

I never said I disagreed with you on that matter. I'm certainly no angel and have had my fun with girls and spend time in unsanitary establishments.

So you've tasted the thrill of walking into a brothel and choosing the hottest chick out of a line up of 20 girls?

It's really quite a fucking high. It's like a kid in a candy shop times 100.

There is no point in arguing, most of us on here have played that game at least once.

What you just wrote, we all know. Its just that simple.

Again, paying for sex is easy. Money = sex. So talking about it on here is just a waste of time unless its all part of an epic story of debauchery. In that case, I am all ears.

Okay here's one epic story. Was drunk with a couple of buddies in a 3rd world country. I'm American, he's Canadian, and the other guy is a local of the country. We go to a small scale brothel at 10PM at night and I select one slim, sexy, feminine dark brown skinned girl. We walk to another room and she locks the door. I give her a sip of my beer.

She then starts giving a blowjob after we've both undressed and she insists on a bareback blowjob. I was drunk so I agreed and she took off the condom and started sucking my dick bare. Then after a couple of minutes I put the condom back on, and she started riding my cowgirl style, then a couple minutes I flip her over and start pounding her missionary. I was drunk and must have got caught up in some crazy emotions or someting cause I started kissing her deeply, which I never do with prostitutes.

She then gets on top of me, facing the reverse direction, giving me a handjob like that, with her sexy little brown feet in my face. I was taking a bit longer than usual to cum because I had already fucked a superhot prostitute 5 hours earlier, but the sight of her sexy little brown feet sent me over the edge and I blasted my hot cum high up in the air.

I got her picture, do you guys want me to post it here?

Messages In This Thread