rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A recent experience

A recent experience

Quote: (12-09-2016 03:09 PM)Mick88 Wrote:  

"I'm not attracted to him at all”

Yeah she is, and she's probably still fucking him.

Quote:Quote:

At a later point in the evening she stated that in march, she had been raped by another guy in work who she believed had spiked her.

I'm guessing by this you meant spiked her drink. In the future, if a girl ever tells you this, EJECT!!! What she really means is: "I had a drunken one night stand with a coworker that I regretted later." Does the guy still work there? Did he get charged and convicted for it? It's doubtful. This is the type of girl who will falsely accuse a man of rape.

I also found out that she was on medication for anxiety and depression. I am aware that these are huge red flags and my intuition as the weeks went by told me to get the hell outta there.

Listen to your gut next time.

"I'm also said before I'm not in a position to get serious with anyone, due to my physical/mental health, therefore, I feel this needs to continue as a casual thing. I 'm trying to let you know how I feel, which is completely messed up, because frankly, I'm damaged goods, and there's nothing I can do about it”

Stay far, far away. Jesus, this wasn't just one or two red flags. The entire playing field was covered with them. This is like continually jumping into shark infested waters.

What do you guys think of this?

Continue reading the forum, listen to the advice found here, and find some good books to read. You are on the fast track to getting badly burned if you don't start trusting yourself and recognizing potentially dangerous situations.

I think I was good and "nice" to her and was also fearful of her mood swings, my mother had very volatile moodswings when I was growing up, this, paired with a passive father, made for alot of fear for me growing up.

It sounds like there are some insecurities you need to work through. Focus on bettering yourself. As a man, you should be fearful of no woman. Your mother obviously had a negative impact on you. Work through that shit through counseling, working out, traveling, reading, and writing. You will probably get some harsh advice here, but power through it and you'll come out a better man.

Messages In This Thread