rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

Quote: (12-09-2016 01:02 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

To add to the discussion thread: find a homeschooling community that is solid. I've met some very good people that are homeschooled and not the crazy secluded repressed type. Just solid, intelligent people.

This is an option I have discussed intently with the wife. She isn't too comfortable being a teacher (part of her concern is that English is not her native language), but with school costs and our plans to have two more kids might make home schooling a necessity.

Thankfully home schooling is no longer illegal in this state (it was when I was a kid) and there is some degree of school choice (charter and magnet schools). Though the teachers unions got their candidates elected to the school board this election. Those candidates ran on a platform of de-funding the charter school and pretty much ridding the city of any form of school choice.

Messages In This Thread