rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No not another Medellin data sheet. A buying an apartment in Medellin data sheet

No not another Medellin data sheet. A buying an apartment in Medellin data sheet

Quote: (12-07-2016 01:57 PM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

Yeah you can buy 350-400sqm baller ass penthouses in the best part of Medellin(El Pablado) for $300-350k. Comparable property in the western part of the world would set you back at least 1-2m$ depending on the city. But I don't know If I would go ahead and buy it, so far I havent met a gringo who hasn't been robbed/mugged while living in Colombia. You gotta exercise caution everyday, el pablado is like a western city very developed but once you step outside everything changes instantly.

You can get one for much cheaper if you're willing to remodel instead of buy one new.

Edit: After re-reading I see you said 350-400 sq meters, which might be more difficult (but still doable) to get at a lower price, depending on where you want to live in Poblado.

Messages In This Thread