rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

Quote: (12-09-2016 02:48 AM)John_Galt Wrote:  

[quote] (12-09-2016 02:08 AM)Kona Wrote:  

(12-09-2016, 04:28 AM)John_Galt Wrote:  Kids don't need a fucking iPad. Hell, I barely use the two I own.

Yeah the schools require that the kids have iPads. The public school kids get them for free. Maybe you could donate yours?

Trust me, as a guy who has grown up with rich kids and poor ones, there are shitty kids on both sides of the monetary scale.

It's not the money or lack thereof that makes a kid turn out a failure. It's the parenting and the genetics.

Stop looking at money as the solution to all your problems. I can promise you, it won't make your kids smarter, more successful, or happier. Only you can do that.

I'm pretty sure that Kona is the official ambassador of Hawaii in addition to living there. He's to Hawaii like Bill Clinton is to Arkansas, or Mike Ditka is to Illinois or "the situation" is to New Jersey.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread