rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romney or Santorum?

Romney or Santorum?

Quote: (01-19-2012 02:26 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

I don't think super-rich Romney will become the president. There is just too much hostility among the GOP candidates. I hate to say this, but Betabama is gonna get re-elected.

I think that when the Republican primary comes to and end and they all unite behind one candidate and focus their attention on what a clusterfuck the last four years have become they will end up winning. I recently read about how the Republicans are planning an awful lot of their campaign on taking Obama's own quotes and broken promises and using them against him. You also have to look at how the election is really decided - the swing states like PA, FL, OH, CO, and VA. Those states got swept up in the Obama hysteria and anti Bush rhetoric of 2008 but thats gone and those states are getting killed economically. Sure, he'll win places like CA and NY but I cant imagine him running through the swing states w/the success he had in 2008 vs a better opponent then McCain and having 4 years of failure and broken promises on his record.

Messages In This Thread