rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationships are HARD work

Relationships are HARD work

Quote: (12-07-2016 11:48 PM)McCarthy Wrote:  

Rob Banks, you built the logics straw man by accusing me of believing in "gender" equality since I put PUAs second youth at the same level that slut second youth.

If you believe that PUAs and sluts are equal, then you believe that patriarchal societies had it wrong in condemning female promiscuity more harshly than male promiscuity, and that has historically been an unfair "double standard," as the feminists would put it. That is not a "straw man." It is a logical conclusion based on your own words.

Male promiscuity and female promiscuity are both bad for society, but that does not mean they are equal. They are bad for different reasons, and one is worse than the other.

Quote: (12-07-2016 11:48 PM)McCarthy Wrote:  

BTW: "gender" does not exist, it is a concept entirely pushed by feminists. Next time, call it sex.

Ah, but I did not refer to sex as "gender." I merely used the term "gender equality," which is a term describing a specific belief that leftists tend share. Would you rather I called it "sex equality?" That would only confuse people.

Messages In This Thread