rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationships are HARD work

Relationships are HARD work

I'm in agreement with you guys on the marriage thing.

I'm also not Christian. This will be a fundamental source of disagreement among us. Most of the virgins I know are all from good Christian families that I'm 99% sure would not permit a non-christian to be part of their family. This isn't something I ever want to lie about. However, the virgins that I've actually banged were fallen Christians at some point so this was actually a non-issue and never a source of strife. But, clearly, I didn't marry them or knock them up. One of them still won't leave me the fuck alone when I told her I was banging other girls. She hid her virginity from me after I flat out stated that I didn't want her as a girlfriend and she did everything she could to have sex with me anyway.

I'm of the mind that I would be willing to have kids out of wedlock. It's a point of agreement between VV and I that caught my eye. This may change, but the current state of a government boobytrapped marriage makes me skeptical of it ever being a good idea. Especially with the thought that's been brought up on the previous pages of having a side piece that could railroad you in ANY marriage, doesn't matter if a girl if a virgin or not. I haven't made my mind up on the secretly banging other side pieces being a good idea for a marriage.

Marry a woman and risk getting fucked in the ass by lawyers and the court in a divorce for having a side piece? But adamantly refuse to have kids with a non-virgin? Pick your poison, I guess, but there's a heavy amount of risk in either situation. Not married, you can still fuck up your family and get fucked by child support, but overall the penalty is probably less severe.

I still haven't fully formed my thoughts on this, but I am taking your points in consideration. I'm a bit torn, as I don't think I've ever met a non-believing girl worth marrying or having kids with, but I also can't say that I believe in God, or particularly care that much, but do have some respect for Christianity as damn near a necessary tradition.

Messages In This Thread