rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man punches kangaroo in the face to save dog

Man punches kangaroo in the face to save dog

Notice how our hero in the OP's video side-stepped to the right to avoid the dangerous front kicks and threw that snappy right hook over the roo's guard. What a beauty!

Quote: (12-06-2016 10:43 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Is emu meat as good as ostrich? If so, that would be a tremendous waste if he did not harvest that meat. Ostrich meat is expensive as fuck here.

I haven't eaten ostrich, but to me emu and roo taste great! I eat roo meat fairly regularly, high protein, high iron, practically no fat. Fantastic for training. They're harder to cook though, due to low fat content. Gotta time it very well.

There are plenty of roos around, they're culled every now and then. One park I'd go for a walk sometimes only 10km from the city centre has about 40 of those high energy buggers, led by some super buff males. I wouldn't dare box those guys.

As for emus, our army fought them and lost, 80 something years ago. It was as ridiculous as it sounds [Image: biggrin.gif]

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innova...10107bf1a7

Not sure how we'd have fared as a nation had the emus joined forces with those buff roos, the grinning gigantic crocs, great white sharks, deadly snakes and the most fearsome of all: the drop bears.

Messages In This Thread