rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fairfax Media Falsely Accuses ROK Of Promoting Rape, Its Editor Resigns Over Groping

Fairfax Media Falsely Accuses ROK Of Promoting Rape, Its Editor Resigns Over Groping

Quote: (12-06-2016 01:46 AM)LionHound Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2016 01:14 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

It's always those male feminists, isn't it? In a local community I'm involved with, the male feminist who, with help from the neon-colour haired kaiju brigade, brought us safe spaces and trigger warnings, was recently kicked out because apparently he sexually assaulted some woman.

Men aware of game or natural alphas know when its safe or appropriate to make a move on a prospective female. Men who follow the script and think if they do xyz assume as along as they did xyz it's all good without actually taking the women's body language, tone of voice, circumstances, etc. into consideration. Makes sense how male feminists would be more likely to be slapped with a charge such as this. He probably felt dishonored by her rejection so he acted out and groped or grabbed or attempted some awkward (latent?) dominance display.

Game aware or natural alphas know there's always another women around the corner so why get angry or act out if the one of front of you doesn't want to play?

As a general rule, I agree, but there are a lot of exceptions to it nowadays. There are so many, many alphas out there who have been accused of sexual assault, for example.

Calibration and frame are super-important, but they are not some kind of fail-safe against opportunistic and malevolent women.

You could be as alpha as fuck but ditch a woman or otherwise piss her off and find yourself the recipient of some slanderous allegation designed to ruin your professional reputation and even life.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread