rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting a girl you fucked who hasn't heard from you in a few months or more

Texting a girl you fucked who hasn't heard from you in a few months or more

It panned out for me one time late last year. I hooked up with a girl about six times over a couple months from OKC, then she decided she didn't want to see me anymore. No biggie, I lived about 30 miles from her and was likely just an interim fuckbuddy while she was hittin' up the carousel looking for a new LTR. I knew this was probably the case going in and just went full-bore player on her, she seemed to dig it and we banged the second night out at her place.

A couple months after we "broke up" I was in a bit of a slump and decided to hit her up randomly when I was in the city late one Saturday night. Sent her a pic of my car in an area I know she knows is nearby with something silly like "She keeps asking me whatever happened to that nice young lady in the nav computer from XXX?"

She replied "Haha you're rollin' in my hood tonight, huh?"

I told her to come meet me for drinks at a bar near her, she said "Hah I've had a couple already. Why don't you come by here instead?"

20 minutes later we were banging at her place once again.

Everything seemed well when I left later, but next day she texted me and seemed to be having second thoughts, it made her feel bad, etc. I played it to the left and told her I was really glad to see her again, sometimes things just happen, and we should probably just lay the blame on my car's computer. This seemed to satisfy her, but she was firm that we wouldn't be doing that again. Exchanged a few more kind words, wished each other the best of luck, and that was that. I deleted her number afterwards.

Could've been a dangerous situation, though. In hindsight I don't think it was worth it.

Messages In This Thread