rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speculation - Proposed roadmap to fix the declining West

Speculation - Proposed roadmap to fix the declining West

I had a deep discussion with my wife yesterday about the declining West and how we're happy to be in a safe haven like Thailand. She asked me, "if tomorrow morning, you became prime minister of your country, what would you do to save the country?" So I came up with this. I'd like to see what other members think of such a roadmap, the goal obviously being to restore the nuclear family and kick feminism out without causing much havoc from the brainwashed people.

Here's the timeline.

Month 1: As soon as an event happens (bombing, attack, bust of a criminal ring, etc.) plant evidence to make it look like an attack coming from Syrian refugees.

Month 3: Repeat the plan like above, and again, make it look like it came from the refugees. Make it look serious, with the news outlet reporting the evidence. Make the masses believe that refugees are evil. They will bite.

Month 5: For safety reasons and to prevent further terrorist attacks, make the immigration program "more selective", where immigrants will have to prove what they will bring to the country. Muslim doctors, scientists, etc will get a free pass, but military age men with no skills will rot in Syria. No more mass immigration. No protests, since the masses were programmed to think this way because of the previous attacks.

Month 11: Founding a prenup drafting service, where every citizen wanting to get married can get a prenuptial agreement drafted for free. Since most lawyers use templates for this, it will not be a big waste of taxpayer money. Do not advertize the service for now.

Month 18: Announce that the current fertility rates are below the population renewal threshold of 2.1 children per woman, and create a new incentive program: If you get married and have a child, you get a financial bonus per child. Amount to be determined, but it can be around $2000, with a tax reduction for the next 6 years unless you divorce (in which case the reduction gets forfeited). When people get married, they get referred to the free prenup drafting service, where they will understand that they will not get divorce-raped, and that there will be only benefits to getting married. Ensure that the prenup is fair for both spouses. And this is strictly for man-woman couples. The same law should state that the bonus does not apply if a spouse has children with a previous partner. Perhaps plan the law to be retroactive too, TBD.

Month 20: Amend the laws to require mandatory 5-hour couple counseling therapy in case of divorce. The divorcing couple has to attend a 5-hour therapy, at the end of which they are given a delay of 10 days to decide whether they still want to divorce, or stay together. Again, this is free of charge.

Month 40: With marriage rates going up and more children coming, we will assist to a rebirth of the nuclear family. To push this further, increate the maternity leave amount for married women.

Year 5: After some progress has been made, lower the maternity leave amounts for unmarried mothers.

Year 6: Still require the divorce therapy counseling, but charge fees for it. Additionally, remove any legal restrictions against the spouse taking the husband's last name.

Year 7: Completely abolish the "common law partner" notion. Only have "Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed" options.

Year 8: Start using "Miss" and "Mrs" on official forms again.

Year 9: Secretely abolish the refugee program. Additionally, offer an additional tax reduction for parents of children who are married.

Year 10: Since people have conditioned to be more conservative, forbid abortion, except in case of rape, danger to mother's health, or mental disability.

This is basically what came through my mind. The goal is to never force people to do something against their will, but instead to help them realize what is happening. With this plan, feminism will silently die without needing to be silenced. LGBT activists will be protesting alone in the streets while nobody gives a fuck. Men will also be conditioned to think that marriage isn't dangerous because of the prenup, and women will see no danger nor any chance of divorce-raping him.

There's got to be a way.

Messages In This Thread