rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Just thought I would pop in and give an update on my trip. I landed at a little after 11 and started texting my leads thinking I would be out on the town in less than an hour. Unfortunately the line for customs was ridiculous. I waited almost 3 hours. I didn't get to my Airbnb until 230.

So I'm tired and my tinder leads are all in bed or in different parts of town. I decide to just grab some food and hit the sack. I found some incredible bistec tacos right next to my pad.

I ended up walking around Condesa all morning as it really is a beautiful neighborhood with great architecture. The weather is also flawless. Like low 70's and sunny with a slight breeze.

So I hit up one of the girls I met on tinder and have been talking to on whatsapp. She has to get a cab from the other side of the city that takes over an hour, but she meets me in Condesa at La Botica. She is not as cute as she looks in her pics but for sure still WB. A solid 6.5. I can tell immediately she is really into me. I have her order for us as my Spanish is shit. I get some delicious Mezcal and she grabs a beer.

She is young and is obviously nervous but I can feel she is down. I told her I wanted to go back to my pad to grab my jacket and she consented immediately. I bought some really nice Tequila during the day today and poured us both a little to sip on. I was expecting some resistance but there was almost none, she was so fucking loud that I know everyone in this little apartment building had to hear it.

Anyway one full day, great food, incredible weather, Mexican flag, and like 30 dollars spent. It was a good way to welcome me to the DF.

Messages In This Thread