rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do after achieved financial goals?

What to do after achieved financial goals?

As someone who achieved it, here's what I can tell you.

Being young with lots of money but little life experience (like my situation) is a dangerous situation. In a heartbeat, everything can be gone. If you really have that amount of money, you should be very careful about who approaches you. Although you shouldn't rely on material possessions to replace game, I think that in your case, you can allow yourself to have more than the average. which means having a nice car, nice wardrobe, nice house. Paper assets are worth nothing. Millions in a Bitcoin wallet are worth nothing. Use that cash to leverage your lifestyle, but most importantly, do it for yourself. If you want a nice car, buy a car that you like, not a car that's popular with girls. If that's the same car, so be it.

But overall, girls will be attracted the vibe of a successful man, not by his car, house, and bank account. If you are successful like that, you could drive an old Civic to go meet chicks and they would still feel that you're successful. So here's the advice: hire a private stylist, a private trainer (if you aren't in shape). Go to place where people from your social class hang. For example, high end clubs (a.k.a. "gentleman club"), and other places depending on your area.

Do not make the mistake of befriending low hanging fruits because of your loneliness, they will drag you down.

If you are successful, rich, and location independent, something boggers my mind: What are you doing in the West of the world? Relocate to Russia, EE, SEA, or other places where your success will be well received, rather than hated upon. If you are SURE that your business will continue to grow without your physical presence, then it's time to shift your focus to enjoying the fruits of your labor. I'll be happy to meet you whenever you come to Thailand, shoot me a PM if you ever come by.

Messages In This Thread