rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wanted to share a little story on the power of opportunity.

Wanted to share a little story on the power of opportunity.

Yeah good being noticed by the higher ups and like you said you never know what trying new things or opening yourself up to new opportunities will do.

I have a similar story, I used to work with a casting company mainly commercials, extra parts, and some promo modeling we would hire for. I forget the company but some sausage company had us hiring promo models for I believe it was the Wisconsin state fair or somethign like that. We had 3-5 chicks working the gig. Someone needed to dress up in a sausage costume. Now that I think about it it was either Echridge or Johnsonville.

Anyhow, all these girls were premadonas, nobody wanted to put on the stupid suit. Once girl was a good sport and did. Someone high up in the company was there. She wound up being hired to be like the face of the company and was in a bunch of commercials and print ads because of her attitude. I think she got a couple hundred thousand and I imagine it led to other opportunties.

Moral of the story, always be open to new things and never feel like your above any job.

Messages In This Thread