rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela could open up shortly?

Venezuela could open up shortly?

Quote: (11-30-2016 04:50 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

"Buy when there is blood in the streets."

This whole inflation thing is really testing me. On the one hand, I´ve been living in Latin America for three years, speak fluent Spanish, got some spare cash, know a bunch of Venezuelans and am experienced in going into ´dangerous´ countries.

On the other hand, every Venezuelan I know tells me it´s too dangerous.

Nevertheless, what are the risks of going into Caracas or Valencia, buying a sweet loft for 1/10th of the price in the West, getting the fuck out and wait till times are better. Off course worst case scenario is that the government takes your property or that you get harmed in some way during the visit. But best case scenario is you take huge profit in an investment and will soon have a solid base in the next pussy paradise.

We should make a RVF Venezuela squad and have power in numbers for our safety and do a quick scouting mission.

One Venezuelan I know from Miami told me people price their real estate in USD because they know the Bolivar is so fucked. I don't know how true or widespread that is, but that's what I've heard and one reason we potentially haven't heard about dirt cheap real estate in Caracas.

Edit: Seems like bullshit though because Century21's Caracas site has all the places priced in Bolivar. Who knows if the shown asking prices would be jacked up though based on the new/rapidly changing exchange rates....

Messages In This Thread