rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm moving to Mexico

I'm moving to Mexico

Quote: (11-29-2016 12:58 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2016 12:48 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

Excellent Excellent points. Love the write up- but what about the horrible smog / pollution? that is my main concern

Also the pollution in DF is nothing compared to any city in China.

Everyone's level of sensitivity to air pollution is different, but it's rarely been an issue for me. It seems unnecessary to me to base a trip (or move) based on air pollution as a factor, unless one has pre-existing respiratory conditions. The situation is very different now than decades ago, when Mexico City got its reputation for smog.

Yesterday I rode the metro during rush hour (6:30pm). I'm getting too old for all that pushing, shoving and getting crunched into random strangers. And the delays of 20 minutes to advance four or five stations. While I was stuck in the metro car (line 8, poor part of town), I remembered this thread and looked around. Not a single remotely attractive woman. Maybe they were all up in the grope-free women-only cars at the front. The metro is tolerable outside of rush hour and for long distances, much faster than a taxi or Uber.

Messages In This Thread