rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does the fear and loathing of rejection ever go away?

Does the fear and loathing of rejection ever go away?

Yes! Of course it does!

If you jump out of an airplane 1000 times, the fear will dissolve..

Learn to handle large snakes and do it thousands of times, the fear will mostly go away..

Practice algebra for a few years, the fear of math is eliminated..

--

Approaching girls in the same way. With enough repetition and practice, the fear melts!

Fear is the minds response to "the unknown", once it becomes "known", the fear subsides

--

The problem for most guys is that they don't face their fears nearly enough!

Fear elimination takes years! Thousands of repetitions! Hundreds of hours of hard work!

Approaching only a handful of girls per week/month is not enough to quickly dissolve the fear. MOMENTUM must be created and sustained if you want fast results! If you want to kill fear, you gotta fight. You gotta WANT IT BAD!

(Drunk approaches are fun but they don't really count because when you sober up, your brain is different -- Sober approaches work better to fight fear)

--

I used to be fearful of approaching girls, 8 years and 5000 approaches later, my only fear is NOT approaching

FUCK FEAR! It's all in the mind! Don't run and hide from it! Attack it !

--

A few years ago, I wrote this:

Giovonnys Fear Elimination Protocol

Messages In This Thread