rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Action against Dash Global

Action against Dash Global

Quote: (01-18-2012 12:06 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 10:33 PM)username Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 09:01 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

While we are talking about fake reports or false information, I would like to bring up the issue of age again. Age needs to be displayed too. I know people can lie about it, but most probably wont, there is no real advantage to it

It makes a massive difference in helping understand posters and where they may be coming from. Roosh and Mixx would be posting information thats more relevant to me at 35 than someone like a PDog whose information may be more relevant to a younger backpacker for example. At the same time it helps understand their perspective a little better too.

There are some really good posters here who are still quite young. Guys like Athlone, Pdog and Blunt for example. Being younger does not discredit their opinion at all and they are all smart guys, but age will help understand where they are coming from too.

I totally agree. It is crap when someone lectures the board about something and later we find out that they are only 17 or 18 years old and they don't know shit about what they are talking about.

username, I think you misread what HH said. Forgive me for taking offence, I am the only 17 year old on this board as far as I know. I made a post a while ago about displaying age and where the person was currently living underneath their avatar. It puts everything they say into context, for example I'm going to pay more attention to a guy who lives in the city the datasheet is on then a guy who spent a week there. And as a young guy I'm going to pay more attention to a 20 something than a 30 something all other things being equal.

I feel sorry for Dash's English students in Korea, he's probably a horrible teacher considering how much of an absolute moron he is. ""Germany under the rule of Hitler was a dictatorship communist country....." In one thread I'm pretty sure he admitted most of the girls he was banging in Korea were pro's or something. He had absolutely nothing to contribute to this forum besides the hilarity of watching him get curb stomped.

17? Shit kid. Respect! You're more mature at 17 than I was at 22. And at 22 I was a team leader in a Scout Platoon training with Special Forces. 17? No shit?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Messages In This Thread