rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways to kick my ass into shape - both physically and mentally

Ways to kick my ass into shape - both physically and mentally

Quote: (11-23-2016 03:52 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Hey EL Maveriko,

I found a place where you get almost everything you are looking for. I am here since 6 weeks and will be here for another 4 weeks. I got into the best shape of my life, did not touch any alcohol since and since I am here and was not out partying at all. And the environment is so awesome that I don't miss the things mentioned above at all.

My circumstances I came here are different than yours because I only came here to get into the best shape I have ever been, but I think it would be the right option for you.

PM me for more info. Cheers!

Sounds really good man definitely gonna shoot you a PM

Quote: (11-23-2016 02:13 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

What has worked for me is eliminating distractions.

Don't let yourself get wrapped up in women, don't spend so much free time socializing and going out with friends, and get off the internet.

If you don't have needless hedonistic shit to occupy your time and stimulate your mind then going to the gym and focusing on personal improvements is really the only option.

Moving to a place that is unfamiliar helps. When I first moved across the country I had no friends and didn't know anyone or where to go. To fill the social and mental void I started going to the gym, working on projects, and other personally beneficial activities.

Guess I gotta start stepping up my self-improvement game. Interesting that you say you're less likely to go out drinking when arriving to a new city, so far it's been the complete opposite for me. It's exceptionally effective at filling those voids you mentioned.

Messages In This Thread