rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl 7 years my junior likes my dream, not her "bf"

Girl 7 years my junior likes my dream, not her "bf"

Quote: (11-20-2016 10:49 AM)Nox7 Wrote:  

I might finally be at that age in late 20s where younger girls treat me with newfound respect, because of the difference in maturity of the people they're surrounded with.

Pulled a group of numbers at a party, invited the hottest one out first, naturally.

Shared my life and "dreams" with no bullshit, which is pretty extraordinary tbh, as I navigate three completely different industries, usually leaving people in awe...

This was followed with the girl ridiculing her pathetic young guy, who's "not really a bf" (great sign, she changed her answer to this after I said I was single, haha), and who has "never been to her house, or her to his because he lives with his parents" (what the actual fuck), she also "wants to cook for someone", but he doesn't like the food she likes to cook...

Whatever the fuck is going on here, despite me listening for too long, is entertaining as fuck!

This will be a fun game, and as I've 6 other girls on rotation, I can't lose.

Still, I'm not quite an Alpha.

I want to truly fuck it up for this other kid, who is still hanging around, and she said is "insecure" about me. What I've come to learn however, is that:

*I need to project indifference, and make her come over to my side more than the other way

*I need to continue to project who I am to her, giving her more layers to sell myself

*I need to fuck and dominate the shit out of her, after she cooks a meal for me

*I need to completely forget he exists, act like so, never mention or ask about him again

The last point will be tricky to ignore though, as I'd like to know if I won the game or not...haha

Any more tips? I'm a newbie in these parts...

Where is all that negative energy coming from?
Honestly, what you wrote makes you sound insecure, immature and full of complexes.
You really need to step back, take a break and work on your inner game.

Messages In This Thread