rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl insist on a movie date.

When a girl insist on a movie date.

I know a movie date may not provide the best logistics for a bang, but that doesn't mean it's doomed to be a G-rated affair. Just do yourself a favor and pick a movie that's already been out a few weeks, the crowd will be thinner and the environment much more conducive to fooling around.

Last time I went back to my hometown to visit family, I met up with a girl I went to high school with. There isn't much to do where I grew up, so I invited her to see a movie. I waited a while after the movie started before reaching out and holding her hand. Then, I made direct eye contact with her, went in for the makeout and was successful. Once things started heating up, I put her hand on my hard cock, which she started rubbing before deciding to unzip my pants to suck me off. While she was leaning over me, I tried reaching down the back of her pants to finger her pussy while she was giving me head, but the angle was odd and her pants tight, so I ended up fingering her asshole during showing of "Dark Shadows" until blasting in her mouth instead.

It may not be an ideal date, but you can make it work for you. Believe me.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Messages In This Thread