rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phone questions/observations

Phone questions/observations

That's why I think you have to make sure your first phone call is powerful. That woman could have handed her number out to 20 guys over the weekend and just can't remember which 'Zorgon' you are, or if she was sober when she gave it to ya. Your approach has to be memorable, and your follow up call should be equally memorable if not more. You need to dinstinguish yourself from the other guys.

I generally am upbeat and positive when I called a girl's number for the first time. Give your name, where you met, and describe an event that happened that night to jog her memory. Don't say "remember me?"

Case in point: Hot, blonde, waitress from the Taphouse. I got her number and made the first call a couple of days later.

Me: "Hey, <her name>, it's <me>. We met at the Taphouse the other night and I still can't believe the fight that went down. Anyway, I had a great time either way and you had a lot of fun when<insert my secret activity that I used when approaching women>. I've got this thing coming up and you need to come because it's going to be a lot of fun. <leave number>."

Anyhow, it was a voice mail message I left and I don't exactly remember it verbatim, but the jist of it is there. I guess she was screening her calls, but 5 minutes later she called me back and we arranged our first date. The first things she brought up were precisely the things I mentioned on her voicemail.

As far as the second phone call goes my rule is never. That's just my rule though. My belief is if I didn't made a good enough impression on her during the approach and the first call then she wasn't convinced and I'm not going to put anymore energy into convincing her. I think if you had a good game all the way through she'll return the call no longer than a day later. I have had experiences where I've gotten calls weeks after, but those were unique circumstances.

Messages In This Thread