rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secret Society 2016, a reminder

Secret Society 2016, a reminder

Quote: (11-15-2016 09:15 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Last Man Standing is usually someone with negative attributes (didn't find something better to leave for, didn't get a girl already, didn't have anything better to do. The only thing that you have positive is perseverance for getting laid, but too much focus on that will dry things up quick.

What am I missing?

You assumed negative attributes. I was thinking of you're talking to a beautiful girl at the bar, and eventually the other guys leave because you've got her locked in, and her friends drift off after she says she's staying for one more drink. You're staying because you're gaming her. That's why I said it was a cousin of party host game, not the exact same thing. You don't always meet the girl you want at 9-10pm, sometimes it's 1-2am or later, especially in NYC [or Vegas].

Social proof is always better as discussed in the thread by me and others.

Probably it was a poor metaphor choice by me.

edit: I see most people have different definitions, I was not advocating 'waiting for a fattie.' I thought that went without saying on this board and esp this thread.

Messages In This Thread