rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How will Trump's win improve your life?

How will Trump's win improve your life?

Good question and good topic! I've been wanting to post this for a while but this gave me a good opportunity.

I posted about some of this in the "Dislike for members of your ethnicity" thread: thread-58648...pid1410986

The point is, people pushing back as much as they can at me makes me work a lot harder and it makes the victory that much sweeter. I've been doing this throughout my life. Obviously, so has Trump.

During the election cycle, let's say January, my book of business went down from where it should have been, to the point that I would have been likely performing at less that 50% of the minimum standard. I'm in sales for consulting services.

Part of my demise was taking my foot off the gas pedal. Once you do that, sometimes you can't go back because the effects of this may not show up until a few months later just like a car doesn't fully stop when you take your foot off the pedal.

I busted my ass trying to get back up. Here's how:

My sales are built on meetings. The more people I meet face to face, the higher likelihood that they call me for a sale. I'm talking about mostly NEW customers. That's not easy. I made a commitment to myself and secondarily to my boss (a very red pill woman) that I will give her the best. The minimum standard would have been about 50 meetings in 2 full working months. HOWEVER, I also had a pre-planned vacation during the second month with my family. I got pushback on it that I should carefully think about taking vacation. In sales organizations, this can become a problem. That said, they respected me enough to let me make the decision. My decision was to take the vacation and still make my goal. I pushed HARD. By that I mean I was scheduling meetings left and right. I was calling random people on the phone, emailing marketing materials, tracking marketing. Every single possible thing I could do. That first month, I had 41 meetings. The second month, I think I had 20 meetings. That's not only 60+ meetings but also about 80% of them were with new clients. I took my vacation, came back and about two months later, my book of business doubled; a few more months later, it tripled. We have a "President's club" going on for the top sales people in the firm. I have won it pretty much every single month except for a tie the first month. I'm now one of the top sales people in the company. One of the partner's even said "Cobra, where you're at right now.... It's like walking around with your dick out of your pants."

I mentioned to this partner the other day "Man, there were times that you guys believed in me a lot more than I did. All I could do was keep going."

Had I been able to do it without being a fellow shitlord in the Trump campaign? Maybe. Did seeing Trump not hold back and work even harder in the wake of the bull shit thrown at him cause a surge of "high energy?" Abso...fucking...lutely!

My next (and final) Finance Data Sheet will cover this journey and I will share what I learned about myself and others, including reading body language and buying signals.

Messages In This Thread