rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My thoughts on the necessity of martial arts training

My thoughts on the necessity of martial arts training

As a teenager I trained Tae Kwon Do and Judo, then moved to a Powerlifting/Bodybuilder lifestyle in my 20's.

Because of guys like TravelerKai,
for the last 3 months I have been training with this every morning for 30 to 45 minutes (depending on my schedule)

[Image: century-bob-xl-boxing-martial-arts-punch...new-101692]

Awesome for Cardio, Accuracy, Speed and a little bit for Power.
I do a mix of Striking and Grappling.
There isn't enough free time for me to explain the improvements in my life I have experienced from this routine.

Because of the significant increase in quality of life I have noticed from training on my Practice Dummy, I have started going to a local BJJ Dojo in the afternoon 5 to 6 days a week for the last month.

My General - Fitness, Physique Aesthetics and Mental Confidence are at an all time peak.
I'm turning 32 pretty soon, I look and probably feel healthier than 99% of the teenagers I see walking around.

I still do some Powerlifting and Bodybuilding style movements.
However the major lifestyle shift towards Martial Arts Training has been the best thing that has ever happened to my mind and body.

Messages In This Thread