rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the 'cold shoulder' - would you call her on it or walk away?

the 'cold shoulder' - would you call her on it or walk away?

I'd say just move on. It's not worth the extra effort. There are girls out there just as hot or hotter than this one that you don't have to get past a roadblock with. Start fresh.

I never understood the reason why guys felt a need to be challenged when picking up a girl. I mean I understand the reason why, I just don't know how guys rationalize that reason in their skulls. If all other factors such as looks, style, femininity remain the same and a girl plays super hard to get, a guy feels better after nailing her. I'm all for putting in the least amount of investment for the best possible outcome. It may sound counterintuitive, but for bangs, it seems to work, at least for me. If you need a challenge, learn to speed solve rubix cubes.

If she decides to reconnect with you, and you're getting laid, what happened earlier shouldn't affect the way you interact. It's not like she punched you in the head. Becoming bitter when someone decides to stop seeing you is low value and reactive. I really wouldn't mention the needy comment at all because it shows you put a lot of importance on it and are overly reacting to her opinion of you, giving her a shitton of value that shouldn't exist. Just vibe with her and proceed gaming her like normal, and for god's sake, dont' call these bitches every day. That IS needy.

Messages In This Thread