rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santiago, DR adventures

Santiago, DR adventures

A little bit more on the skin color topic here

I'm pretty sure their are spots that are geared towards white people; Conversely, their are spots targeted to darker people.

Why do I say this?
While day gaming, i got a few numbers (mainly BBM's). I got mostly light skinned black girls numbers. This means that they have a little bit of African descent in them but also have white descent => Exotic Look.
When I BBM them for a meetup, I told 3 of them I'm going to be at the usual bar I hang out at and to come join me. This bar/restaraunt is always filled with primarily white people.
All 3 of them had the same response:
"Oh ya I know that place, but I don't really like it."

When I asked my friend why they said they don't like this obviously cool bar/restaraunt where lots of hot white girls go to drink before hitting the clubs, he responded , "are they dark?"
"yes" i said.
"oh, well look around man. even though she goes to our school, we don't really hang out together. they hang out at different spots. ya, of course dark girls will come hang out here but they usually have lots of white friends." he recommended a spot a few blocks away to get her to agree to hang out.

He said their is no issues or between the skin color, just some hang out spots are geared towards one. Some, NOT ALL. Many are diverse like the liquor stores.

I went to MOMA again last night located at the Plaza Internacional Mall.
The "high class" white people i hang out with love this place.
I've noticed this place is stacked with white people. You don't see too many dark people here.
Also, I saw a lambo and a bentley pull into the parking lot while i was smoking a cig outside. Their was also a lotus and a ferrari sitting in front of the club when i arrived. Lots of new mercedes, BMW's etc around also..

When i went to another club earlier in the week, I noticed most people were dark skin color. i still had fun here and i think the girls were actually more open to the idea of hooking up with a foreginer.

Just some random observations for you guys.
Their is places like this in the states also so i guess it's nothing too out of the ordinary. i'm just surprised to find it in the dominican republic

Messages In This Thread