rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the 'cold shoulder' - would you call her on it or walk away?

the 'cold shoulder' - would you call her on it or walk away?

Quote: (02-03-2009 12:39 PM)mcr Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2009 12:28 PM)robjohn Wrote:  

walk away. If a girl calls you needy, it's over. calling her out won't elicit a response

So, the question remains from my original post - when she starts talking again (and I can pretty much guarantee she will - "when" is the unknown) - do I pretend like all is ok with this woman? Or put her in LJBF category because of her flakiness - since I still don't think I was needy wanting to spend quality time with her when we did get a chance to spend time together.

If she calls you and wants to hang out, tell her to meet you somewhere. Bring another female. The female you bring with you will have priority. The cold shoulder girl will have to fight for you. If she does not fight for you, do not reward her with any attention - no phone calls, no eye contact, etc.

Also, have sex with the chick you bring with you, regardless of what happens with any other chicks.

Messages In This Thread