rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian Girls vs. Brazilian Girls

Colombian Girls vs. Brazilian Girls

Damn, I still haven't met a b-girl that will let me stick it in her ass. My playboy friend from Brazil who pulls like a monster says he's only had two. And to the above poster, B-girls are super fresh. All the girls I would hang out with in Vitoria would take 3 showers a day. My girl would always try getting me to take more showers than necissary. It's funny how so many Americans look at people from latin america and think they are dirty.

As far as Brazilian vs. Colombian physically. I hear a lot of people say Colombians are better looking in the face. From my experience that hasn't been true. Brazilian girls do more for me when it comes to having cute faces. But then again I haven't actually been to Colombia, that's just going off what I've seen in the states. As far as attitudes go I can't really even compare because I fairly certain the Colombian girls I've met in America have only been horrible bitches because this American culture has turned them into horrible bitches. But another thing to add to that. It is pretty rare that I meet a Brazilian girl in the states that has become super Americanized and turned into a total bitch. Most Brazilians I know that live in the US are still sweet hearts. That hasn't been my experience with Colombian girls. They have litterally stood out to me as having the shittiest attitudes of any nationality I've come across. Many Colombian men confirm to me though that they turn into gold digging whores once they get to the US. You def. don't see that as much with Brazilian girls. The B- girls I know who live here care more about getting a green card and living happily in the US as middle class citizens than being rich.

Messages In This Thread