rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Statistics on AIDS Transmission

Statistics on AIDS Transmission

Quote: (01-14-2012 10:27 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2012 09:23 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

If you're not African American or Gay, the transmission rates are extremely low to begin with. Cutting your 0.5% chance of receiving a disease by 78% is significant.

Aint that a racist comment? I find it really weird how white guys in the states make such comments about black people..all these studies that say that blacks are more likely to be infected by aids is bullshit.

No it isn't racist. To say the studies are bullshit because you don't like the findings is bullshit. The truth is black people have a slightly higher chance of catching the disease and homosexual males have an astronomically higher chance of catching it.

It would be racist for me to say that you'll never do anything worthwhile with your life because you're black. It's not racist to say that studies have shown that blacks have a higher chance of catching HIV than whites.

By your reasoning it's also racist that only black people can get sickle cell - thus this must be bullshit, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Is it "reverse racist" to say that white people have a higher chance of getting head lice than blacks? No.

I'm genetically different from a black person, so it's reasonable to say that, on a genetic level, I'm predisposed to certain ailments that he is not and vice versa.

Get over the PC race hate thing, man. If you're a person, you're a person - the rest is just details. Besides, you should be wearing a condom anyway.

Messages In This Thread