rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man saved from sexual assault conviction due to 7 year old Facebook message

Man saved from sexual assault conviction due to 7 year old Facebook message

I remember a film that came out in the early 90s called Flatliners, a story about four med students who loved to play God in order to prove each others spiritual beliefs wrong. One was religious (Julia Roberts) while another a die hard atheist (Kevin Bacon) and still another agnostic, etc. These naive students would drug themselves to the edge of death by syringe in order to test how far each is willing to go (by stopwatch) before getting yanked back to the world of the living.

As it turns out, one guy on the team loves to record every successful lay on VHS cassettes. Only one night while he's out on the town, the fiance ends up finding this video collection. He's grinning ear to ear while banging some 20-odd girls in the 7-8.5 range. Yahoo. But she calls off the wedding. Only now as I watch it I realize a great irony; that if this film came out in 2016 and not 1993, he would have been saved a lifetime of fiery hell in divorce court for her likely committing the same *after* the marriage vows.

Whereas he recorded his conquests for fun and sport, we must do so for survival.

Messages In This Thread