rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santiago, DR adventures

Santiago, DR adventures

Quote: (01-13-2012 06:25 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2012 04:55 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Understand something about Dominican racism, and racism throughout Latin America (at least in my experience).

In general, racism in these countries tend to be focused on the blacks FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY. As a black American, I am almost always seen as an American first. The result of this is that a chick who doesn't normally hang out with Dark/Black Dominicans (or worse, Haitians) may have no problem hanging out with a brotha from the US or Europe.

This has been discussed to death in the forum.[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif] The bottom line is that Sly is right, White Dominicans in general do not consort with Blacks(Local or International). When I mean White I mean Caucasian Dominicans that have for generations managed to keep their decedents White despite living in a sea of Blackness. Nevertheless, nobody goes to the DR to go fuck local White girls so a Brotha might do a little better concentrating his energy on redbone to jet black Dominicanas. It is not going to be easy thou specially if you want to bang a true non-pro. Dominicanas are experts at the art of stringing you along.

I don't know what your experience is, but being black, AND having been to the very city we are talking about AND having boned my share of white/light Dominicans, I stand by my assessment. I also completely acknowledge that other brothas might not have the same experience (especially if they don't speak the language).

Messages In This Thread