rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning Portuguese

Learning Portuguese

Dude, the best way to learn hands down is meet a beautiful girl who doesn't speak english. It may be hard to pull her if you don't speak portuguese, but if you can do it, the best way to learn by far. First of all, you are getting portuguese lessons and banging a hottie at the same time, you can't go wrong there. Second, you are probably already pulling the better girl anyways because she isn't Americanized. But if you want to know anything in particular, ask me. I'm pretty fluent. You can also use google translator for some things, but it sucks ass for most things you are trying to say that are more than 3 words. IF you are fluent in Spanish, don't let that shit fool you. You are not going to understand that much in Portuguese, however, if you are fluent and you can get the pronunciation down, it will help you loads. For example (I'm not very good in spanish) the word gente is spelled the same in Portuguese and Spanish, but pronounced totally different. If you learn the pronounciation, I think you will do alright with spanish. But again, I only know my bullshit spanish from middle school. I know a lot of words are totally different, but at the same time, say I know 100 words in spanish, I would say at least 30-40% are spelled the same.

Messages In This Thread