rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JB's Russian Raid (Tula)

JB's Russian Raid (Tula)

Day 9

Woke up after an hour of sleep. We are still quite drunk and we need to drive back to our crib.

As we are about to reach destination, we see a barrage of cops from the ДПС (traffic polices) The wing is still smashed on the wheel. If we get caught with my French passport, there might be trouble.

We get closer and closer. Finally they signal us to carry on and decide to search and breathalise the car in front of us. Lucky.

Crash home for a bit. Quick nap, then last meal of the apostles. The uncle gives me a liter bottle of Beluga (prestige vodka) as a gift. We drive back to Moscow in the evening, our luggage chocker full with salty cheese and tasty stuff.

As we reach Moscow's outskirts around 3 in the morning, the ДПС stops us for real this time, noticing the 4X4 late a night with darkened windows and two Caucasus dudes at the front.

The cop declines his rank and name then asks me if I have any weapons or drugs. Answer by the negative, making sure to hide my accent and call him "Komandir" (commander) as I have seen in Russian movies.

He searches my bags and every single crumpled paper in my pockets. Then searches the boot. This is now that I remember that the uncle has the hunting knife stashed there. Cops find it plus another knife.

They lecture the uncle that he can kill someone with that and that he should be stored in a box at home. Uncle just smiles and says that there should not be so much fuss for that kind of toothpick.

They let us got bribe free. They leave me at the airport and I proceed to sleep a bit in the lobby until the metro station opens.

Boys, if that is misery, let's hope it will last

Messages In This Thread