rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She balks at the Netflix and Chill offer

She balks at the Netflix and Chill offer

I'm no expert but will chime in with my experience. I've invited several girls straight to my place, since the weather has been good it's usually to go for a walk by the river near my house but I've also proposed meals or drinks/Netflix. If we've been hitting it off on text they are usually agreeable, though sometimes will express some apprehension ("You're not a serial killer right?") which I've found agree and amplify to work well ("At least I'm a cute serial killer"). A couple have said they would prefer to meet in person first, in almost all those cases my Spidey sense was already tingling that something was off with the chick and I just let it go.

Honestly I think that a weakness of mine is that I don't realize that the girls willing to come directly to my place are likely wanting to get laid, and I take too long or talk to long and don't escalate enough. In my defense there's times where I'm evaluating whether I even want to get with the chick but I think it will benefit me to make a small mental shift and assume that if she's over at my place she wants to fuck me.

WIA, did you dupe yourself? Gonna go read that thread now for more ideas...

Messages In This Thread