rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London is a complete nightmare

London is a complete nightmare

Quote: (10-31-2016 11:37 PM)adamf133 Wrote:  

granted I'm at my mums place so logistics are shit

Indeed that is going to cause problems.

Quote:Quote:

but the 8 i kiss closed they have their own place and never offer the sex even after 2,3,4,5,6 date.

What do mean by never offer? If you're waiting for a girl to ask if you want to go back to her place and bang you're not going to get very far. You need to make it happen.

6 dates and nothing isn't normal, especially multiple instances of it. If a girl is meeting up with you 3,4,5,6 times it means she has interest. How did the situations play out? What were you saying and doing? How did you lead the interactions, if you did at all? Something isn't adding up.

Quote:Quote:

i personally think if i had my place would be sorted

Well you are answering your own question, this is part of the problems you face and until you change that situation it will continue to hinder you to a degree.

The other part of the problem is whatever you're saying/doing on these dates, because those results are abnormal anywhere, including London.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread