rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strict Female Teachers

Strict Female Teachers

27-year-old female teacher in a "Catholic" school dresses in nightgown dresses for high school boys?

I wonder if her bf is a cuck.

Anyways, if you dislike these "strict" female teachers, there is probably a way to get back at them such as finding out a scandal they are in or something.

I don't understand how high school boys these days aren't rebellious enough knowing that it is mainly the female teachers spreading anti-male hysteria to the female students, yet the same female teachers is most likely to come to class dressed like she working on the stripper pole.

If I were a 16-year-old schoolboy & I found out that the female teacher who is oppressing boys was in a scandal, or dressing like a hooker while scaring the female students about how a newborn boy is a "rapist", I'd probably find some way to make that teacher enter litigation & sue the school, especially if a female teacher forced me to take Psychiatric medication against my will because I am "disruptive" or "rebellious" in classroom.

Times changed. It appears that the school boards want the female students to dress in more clothing than a burkha, yet the same school boards bend backwards for female teachers to dress in short nightgown dresses in a professional job.

If i were you, if that female teacher punishes you unfairly or forces you to consume psychiatric meds, complain to the Principal, and if the Principal doesn't do anything, find an adult to help sue the school board through civil action for emotional abuse.

The teacher you're describing sounds like a power-tripping woman, so I don't think that she will be likely to commit an infraction worthy of a civil suit, as yet.

Messages In This Thread