rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strict Female Teachers

Strict Female Teachers

I think teachers should be stricter than they are today.
I remember my first grade teacher (mid 1980's), she was old, like in her 70's or 80's, and she was strict as hell. She whipped everyone into shape, we all remembered her. You knew not to fuck around either after being punished by her, or seeing someone else being punished. I remember a few times having to stand in the corner of the front of the class, nose to the wall, hands clasped behind my back, during and after recesses, or if I really screwed off, I'd get a ruler to my palms. My parents were like, "Well, that's what happens when you screw around, so now you know." I think we need more of that these days.
I had some strict male teacher through the years, and I remember them with respect, I remember my first grade female teacher with fear. There were some really nice teachers too. So basically they all had their own style of keeping their students under control.

Kids feed off each other's energy, so you need to smack the first one down fast, so the rest fall in line. If some don't get it, beat them until they do.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Messages In This Thread