rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I gotta stop rawdogging these hoes (srs)

I gotta stop rawdogging these hoes (srs)

I just lost my driving license for going 40kph over the limit. I thought "fuck! the cops got me, how unlucky am I?". But in reality I was speeding all the time and slowing down when I saw cops and knew where the cameras were. It was only a matter of time before I got pinged. The same is true when you're rawdogging promiscuous girls. One of these girls is going to have something, serious or not, and if you play the numbers game long enought you might get a disease...or worse, knock her up.

I think we've all taken some risks that in hindsight were incredibly stupid.

And I'm sure we will all keep taking those risks to some degree. The game is dangerous.

But it's still wise not to fuck up your future. My guiding principles (which I try to follow) are:

1) she better be fucking hot (8+) and therefore worth the risk (not that getting the disease is worth it, but whatever... you understand)
2) confirmed clean and on the pill - can't be 100% sure of course, but asking direct questions + details helps make sure
3) ALWAYS pull out - for the life of me I can't understand the dumb motherfuckers who nut inside girls, so stupid. I've still done it hehe

If you're only fucking a girl every year or two then maybe who cares. But if you're plowing through 2-4+ girls a month then treating it like a joke is stupid.

As fun as this all is, there are huge downside risks which are quite sobering to consider.

Messages In This Thread