rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tallinn, Estonia - Criminally Underrated

Tallinn, Estonia - Criminally Underrated

Quote: (10-04-2016 04:48 PM)odesseus Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2013 09:17 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

I spent 5 days in Tallinn, Estonia. Here are my impressions;

I came directly from Helsinki, where it was expensive, feminist, and bitchy. Tallinn was the opposite. Affordable, traditional, and very friendly. The weather in both cities is 2nd worst I've experienced in the world (Iceland was 1st).

I always try to grade a city by it's overall setup for a player, and not let my own personal success or failure in it cloud my judgement. During my 3 month European scouting tour, Tallinn might be my favorite city overall for girls, game, and quality of life, and I didn't even get laid there. The energy is just awesome. It's difficult to explain. I just remember walking around day gaming in the late afternoon, or Old Town at night, and having a huge smile plastered on my face due to all the hot, highly approachable talent. At one point I was just laughing to myself at the absurdity of so many hot blondes, dressed to the 9's, who are also nice and friendly.

Bottom line, Kiev is still THE poosy paradise, but Tallinn might be my favorite when accounting for all other things. I could actually see myself living there full time, and being happy. I could never do that in Kiev. The weather is absolutely miserable in Tallinn, and online game is almost non-existant. But everything else? It's just about everything a player could ask for.

Outstanding report - I can second all of this information. Although I would have to disagree that Odessa and not Kiev is the poosy paradise. The talent overall in Tallinn is better that both of those cities.

Odessa is mongers paradise, I don't know anyone who prefers Odessa over Kiev, summer can be ok though

Messages In This Thread