rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty sure my girlfriend has a slutty past and its bothering me

Pretty sure my girlfriend has a slutty past and its bothering me

There's some ego hamstering going on, on both sides of this conversation.

You've got purists, and paper tiger standards on here.

Look, Duncan's gut told him something he didn't like - that's what it boils down too.

Secondly, this gut feeling of his WILL poison his mind - he'll analyze her a bit more differently every day moving forward.

Thing is HE shouldn't be worried about her, matter of fact SHE should be worried about him.

Flip the script.

This is another reason why men should have OPTIONS not just one girlfriend. That way it calms your gut and ego down.

I don't do relationships anymore, flings and mini LTR's without the titles. (If it leads to something serious, I'll decide down the road what I want to do)

I'd rather not be in a relationship and have some booty calls and bang girls on and off.

Duncan can still have fun with her and have a good time, but if shit gets serious you can bounce as well.

I highly doubt Duncan sees this chick as wifey category.

Also a side note: I know Duncan's struggled a bit with girls in the past a few of his old threads did show he needed stronger game/frame. He did pedalstalize a few girls as well.

So to be honest - everything has clearly improved and is moving forward.

This scenario is another step in self improvement, game, and women.

Messages In This Thread