rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

I'd have to say a Guy with game, funds and looks is always going to come out on top.
Why? Guys don't chase attractive women on the level of girls chasing attractive men (Excluding all weak low-t dudes who vote for Hilary). Just think of teen girls and boy bands back in the 90's or even the way girls go crazy over Justin beiber. They start crying when the guy(s) come on stage.
Women are always going to be followers in the end. A well put together woman is going to fall in line once she meets a guy with all of his shit together, because that's what she wants in the first place.

The women joining this site are effectively going against evolution. They were never hunters, they've always been the prey.
Now after thousands of years they can just turn that behavior around and become predatory at the drop of a hat? Hell fucking no.
What you get in return is strong, empowered and independent women who can't find a man to have dinner with them and call the next day. She comes off needy and desperate. And that's if she's not overweight or obviously ugly.

I've encountered a few girls like this and they always seem like there's something wrong with them. You ask yourself if this girl is pretty, confident and nice what's wrong with her that forces her to act needy and desperate. To a guy with game they'll see the red flags and break contact altogether.

Yes you have guys like zuckerberg who is rich and powerful then gets married to a Chinese 3. The guy never had game in the first place. The thought never crossed his mind to begin with, he was too busy focusing on building facebook and other things in the tech sector to care about getting some bimbo or model to hang on his arm. Maybe he wanted someone who he could trust and would have his back. Loyalty goes along way with guys. When i girl can prove she's loyal without having to say it she goes to the top of the list as a potential LTR. (at least in my book).

Some people on this board give celebrity men shit for how their wives look but maybe the reason why he's with her is because he can trust and she's not a gold digging whore. Realistically speaking if i was a billionaire and i enjoyed the company of women who traveled in the social circles as me. I'd have probably seen them leaving the party with various other wealthy men. Which is fine if you're only looking for a fun in the short term. However if you were looking to settle down and start a family. The women you'd choose wouldn't be some girl you'd partied with before, she probably wouldn't even know any of the men in your social circle. Ideally if you can find a trustworthy girl who's good looking and hasn't slept with a bunch of people then you're in luck.

Seriously speaking, how many guys here would want some random instagram hoe raising their kid? Knowing full well they've partied in Dubai a few times.

Slightly off topic.

Messages In This Thread