rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Make Him Mine teaches game to post-wall career women tired of getting pumped & dumped

Interesting points from WIA and Suits.

I have to side with Suits on this one, and here's the kicker: can a girl with game out game a high quality guy with game?

In your examples WIA, lots of mundane looking girls manage to land gold mine. Some are even downright ugly. Pity on your soul, Zukenberg.

But these guys, do they have game? And if they did, would the girl stand a chance?

Hard to use celebrities as example because of how fucked up their world is.

But the rich and smart kids back at my college, who own islands and jets, yet bike to school, dress casual and talk smart. Those guys are rocking some solid piece of female delicacy.

Thing is, you rarely see a couple where both have game. That wont last. So, a guy with game with a hot but not too foxy girl; or a throw away piece post-wall with some blue pill millionaire.

Sad part: the market is choked full of clueless rich guys, so sites like this do have a real market and clientele. Get real guys, how many friends richer and more attractive than you, who have no game and got sacked up with foxy uglies?

Might consider investing [Image: lol.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread